Frequently Asked Questions
SUNKAT Market is a place to buy and sell your fetish-related products.
Whether you're a Domme looking to sell personal items or a small company selling into the fetish market, SUNKAT Market gives you a robust platform to showcase and sell your products.
When you buy from SUNKAT Market, you can rely on our customer service, discretion and kink-savy.
SUNKAT Market is a marketplace where you can buy and sell products.
As a buyer, you can browse the store, add products to your cart and checkout seamlessly in a single experience.
As a seller, you agree to fulfil orders at the request SUNKAT Market. We then pay you.
Selling with SUNKAT Market
You can sell anything, except:
- Digital goods;
- Goods that would contravene any applicable laws; and
- Goods containing bodily fluids
Click Setup Store. You'll be able to:
- Upload a banner picture
- Change the title of your store
- Add a description
- Choose an embed colour scheme
- Change your store's visibility
Store visibility determines how your store is presented:
- “Listed on SUNKAT Market”
- Your store is available for users and will be listed on the SUNKAT Market web site. You can optionally link or embed too.
- “Only available to people with the link or embedded in pages”
- While your store is available for users, only those with whom you've shared the link, or those browsing pages containing your embed code will be able to see it.
- “Not available”
- Your store cannot be accessed at all and direct links to your products will be disabled.
Linking to your store
Your store's link is available from the Setup store page, or directly on your Dashboard. You can share this link, either on your own web site or with social media, to direct people to your store.
Additionally, the Banners & Badges button will show you more options for creating links with our official branding.
Embedding your store in other pages (advanced)
If you have your own web site or blog, you can embed your store into it.
You'll find the embed code in the Setup store page.
How it works:
- Copy the HTML code into your web site.
- The embedded view uses a fluid layout to adapt to the size of the box in which you place it, ensuring it always works correctly.
- You can change the height of the box using the
height=parameter in the web code. Adjust as you need to.
- When visitors click on a product they're taken to its page on SUNKAT Market.
In the Images tab, click the Upload new image button. Depending on your device and browser, you might be able to select a picture from your storage or use the device's camera to take a new one.
In the Details tab, select Limited to and type in the total number available.
Styles let you sell the same item with different options. For example, you might sell a T-shirt that comes in small, medium and large; or maybe a hat that comes in different colours.
Styles also allow you to override the item's base price – for example red hats might be more expensive to produce.
If any styles override the item's main price, your store will show “from” with the lowest price.
Once you receive an order from SUNKAT Market, you'll need to send it out. You'll find the most recent 3 orders on your Dashboard, or you can click List all to see them all.
Orders start out as
New. Once you've sent them out, you can update them to
If, for any reason, you need to cancel an order, you can do so. Please ensure you keep the customer updated as to what's going on.
Any time you change the status of an order, you also send a message to the customer. Please be polite and to the point, and never use this feature to send unsolicited marketing.
If the customer has to return the item, you'll be able to see in your Dashboard.
Buying from SUNKAT Market
Your delivery details may need to be shared with individual sellers to enable expidited shipping. Our Privacy notice spells out the details and the obligations we impose on any sellers with whom these details are shared.
No, your email address is never shared with sellers. SUNKAT Market will keep it on file to enable communication from the seller about your order.
In the first instace, we recommend using the link in your order confirmation email to message the seller and find out what's going on.
If that doesn't help, you can use the link in your order confirmation email to start a dispute.
Disputes are handled on a case-by-case basis by the SUNKAT Market team.
Card payments are handled byVerotel Merchant Services
B.V. Danzigerkade 23D
1013 AP Amsterdam
Your statement will show